Home | Pro-MEC Optimizes Building, Equipment Projects & Management with a proven Total Facility Optimization Approach using Operational Performance Verification, Assessments, and Commissioning
Providing Solutions for
Building, Equipment Projects & Management
Helping you Enjoy Total Facility Optimization
If Facility Management is your job, then Total Facility Optimization is something you understand and value. Do these issues hit home?
- New equipment installation that doesn’t meet the schedule
- Increasing building operating costs
- Maintenance staff that lacks time to address facility needs
- Risk your facility won’t meet new energy and clean air regulations & standards
- Lack assurance that new Equipment and Facility investment ROI is realized
When you choose Pro-MEC™ Engineering Services, you benefit from our Total Facility Optimization approach, providing:
- Team of engineers providing real-world solutions learned by our field technicians
- On-time installation and operation of new equipment and facility investments
- Lower building operating cost
- Longer building useful life
- Reduced energy use
- Reporting of system Reliability
- Simple operator Interface
- Higher maintenance staff productivity
- Risk avoidance
Want to Eliminate Catastrophic Facility Risk?
Ever ask yourself what happens if you are responsible for a facility shut down? Pro-MEC exists so that doesn’t happen. We help facility managers sleep... and sleep well. The Pro-MEC team prides itself on eliminating facility systems risk.
The Pro-MEC™ Engineering Services Advantage
If you are plagued with excessive energy and O&M costs and a lack of staff and resources to organize a system to identify and monitor shortcomings, our approach is flexible and can be customized to meet varying degrees of complexity. Pro-MEC Engineering Services provides:
- Fault detection
- Preventative /predictive maintenance measures
- Performance monitoring
Unlike the conventional approach to facility Operations & Maintenance, the Pro-MEC approach provides value added solutions with respect to reducing O&M costs, increasing productivity, reducing energy costs, enhancing your environment, and minimizing risk.